Some sample questions from this category:
* In all of these Scottish words you can replace the e by the same vowel and you obtain perfectly normal standard English words: gled; gless; seck; sterve. Which vowel must be inserted?
* What is the pronunciation of Scottish words such as: faither; cairt; raither; yaird ?
* Mull, hull, whup and whustle would not have a u in English but an ___?
* What is the consonant that is dropped from the English model in words such as: fummle; grummle; mummle and trummle ?
* How do Scots pronounce the ei that occurs in eivil, seiven, streitch and weit?