Some sample questions from this category:
* Similar to the phrase "between a rock and a hard place," this idiom deals with the idea that we sometimes have to make choice between two evils.
In the case of devilish idioms, a decision like this might be considered a choice between the devil and...
* According to this idiom, familiarity is good; change is bad.
So, better the devil you know...
* Recognising something good in a person that you intensely dislike is not an easy thing to do.
However, sometimes it is necessary to "give the devil his ..."
* Finally, what is someone doing if they're "playing Devil's advocate?"
* Idiomatically speaking, what does it mean if someone will "sell their soul to the devil?"