Some sample questions from this category:
* "The Dinner Party" by Judy Chicago employs several recurring symbols for women's power and sexuality throughout history. Which of the following are some of these?
* "The Dinner Party" as conceived by feminist artist Judy Chicago is intended to showcase traditional "women's skills". Of what is "The Dinner Party" composed?
* This quiz concerns Wing One of "The Dinner Party", whose subjects date from prehistory to classical Rome. The first of these subjects is "Primordial Goddess". What does "primordial" mean?
* The sixth place in "The Dinner Party" belongs to Sophia. In the context of this artwork, "Sophia" is not a specific person, but rather the symbol of what trait?
* Eighth of the women honored in "The Dinner Party" is Hatshepsut, of 15th century BCE Egypt. As Pharaoh, what was one of Hatshepsut's notable achievements?