Some sample questions from this category:
* One of Renoir's earliest paintings (and one of his few paintings of a mythological subject) is an 1867 painting of this Roman goddess.
* This young woman, with whom Renoir had a romantic relationship, was one of his first models. She is depicted sewing, with a parasol, and with a lace shawl. What was her first name?
* Renoir was greatly influenced by this fellow artist, whose portrait he painted in 1875.
* In 1881 Renoir married Alice Chariget, who would be his life partner until her death in 1915. In which of these famous paintings is Alice depicted?
* Some of Renoir's finest paintings depict people and scenes from this African Muslim country, which he greatly enjoyed visiting.