Some sample questions from this category:
* The caduceus (a rod intertwined with one or two snakes) is an easily recognizable symbol of the medical profession. According to myth, to which Greek god or goddess did it belong?
* Some words we have today come from the names of women in mythology. Which of these was not originally the name of a character in Greek myth?
* This band's name came from that of a spirit in folklore who was said to cause nightmares or mate with sleeping mortals.
* This mythical monster's name has now come to mean an impossible or foolish dream.
* Our planets, moons, and other heavenly bodies are named after mythological figures. Which of the following is NOT a moon?