Some sample questions from this category:
* The Traveller named the younger version of himself Moses, why did he call himself (the younger) that?
* In the prologue, the Traveller explains how he built a time-machine and tested it. Traveller used it to travel to the future and back to his own time. What year does the Traveller call his time period?
* On the Traveller's first trip back to the future, how many days forward was the time-machine to go?
* What is the being that the Traveler injured/killed with a poker stick?
* The Traveller, during his first trip forward, was imprisoned in a cage. How is the cage described?