Some sample questions from this category:
* Arlene Ferris wanted to avoid the attentions of her office boss. "Don't be a prude," he said but she turned him down flat. He later ends up dead. Which case is this for Perry Mason?
* It's so convenient when someone dies and money comes your way. When Perry Mason investigates the attentive doctor, the dedicated nurse and the loving relatives, he is starting on which case?
* Perry Mason is consulted about whether a woman can marry again after her husband's death seven years before in an air-crash. This is "The Case of the Curious ... "
* Gladys Foss has disappeared. The doctor she works for has died. The two had a rendezvous in Phoenix. The widow wants some answers in "The Case of the ... Nurse"
* "Sexy Spook Startles Spooners" is the headline. Pretty soon Perry Mason finds himself involved in murder once more in "The Case of the ... Ghost"