Some sample questions from this category:
* Donne wrote 'Hymne to God, my God, in my Sickness' just eight days before his death, according to Isaak Walton. He speaks with great hope and certainty about the home to which he is going. Which of these places does he NOT mention?
* Which season's face did Donne prefer?
* 'Busy old fool, unruly sun...' Which group of people does Donne NOT suggest as more suitable objects of the sun's intrusion than the lovers in 'The Sun Rising'?
* 'Come live with me and be my love' is the first line of 'The Bait'. Which other poet began a poem with this line?
* Possibly Donne's most explicit poem is 'To His Mistress Going To Bed' - the title says it all! Can you complete the line?
'License my roving hands and let them go before, behind, between, above, below. O my America! My...'