Some sample questions from this category:
* Who is on the frontispiece of the 1706 "Book of Common Prayer" that Arthur has with him during the interview with Darcourt?
* And finally, from where does the title, "The Rebel Angels" come?
* According to Hollier, what will the Gryphius Manuscript prove about Rabelais that will be the making of Maria?
* Hollier visits Darcourt in rooms, and after much fidgeting, admits to "knowing" Maria in the Biblical way once. What does Darcourt recommend Hollier do to atone?
* After the last meeting of the Cornish executors, Darcourt invites his fellow-executors to Guest Night at Ploughrite College. What does McVarish show to Roberta Burns?