Some sample questions from this category:
* You are on a southbound train that has just left Boston Station. Your attention has been drawn to a young woman with sunglasses holding a doll, who is sitting a few seats ahead of you. You go up to her and ask her what her name is. What does she reply?
* The train stops, and you and the woman get off. You are in Alabama. The woman goes over to talk with a man and another woman. The man's name is _______.
* She seems surprised at the man's name. She explains that she used to have a _____ with the same name.
* What was wrong with Jimmy when he was put in the asylum?
* You go with the three individuals to the Keller homestead. When the woman first starts teaching Helen, she uses sign language. What is the first word she teaches her?