Some sample questions from this category:
* This sonnet sparked Keats's literary fame in 1816.
* Keats wrote many Odes. In "Ode on Melancholy," Keats encourages the reader (or, perhaps, himself) to "go not" to which river from classical mythology?
* To/on which of these did Keats NOT write an ode?
* In an ode to/on this, Keats writes: "What leaf-fring'd legend haunts about thy shape / Of deities or mortals, or of both, / In Tempe or the dales of Arcady?"
* This ode is prefaced with this passage from Scripture: "They toil not, neither do they spin".