Some sample questions from this category:
* Who is the Sherlock Holmes-like character that is prominently featured in most Preston/Child novels?
* Who is the arch-nemesis and journalist rival of Bill Smithback?
* Nora Kelly is an expert on what ancient Pueblo Indians?
* This novel was about a quest for buried treasure. The treasure was buried by a ruthless pirate who had made it seemingly impossible to bring up.
* This sinister character, whom you only briefly see before "Dance of Death", has one green eye and one blue. He is also a relative of a major player in the Preston/Child novels. Name him.