Some sample questions from this category:
* Stephenie Meyer remembers beginning to write "Twilight" on June 2, 2003. Why was this a memorable date for her?
* On June 2nd, Stephenie Meyer awoke from a dream that became her inspiration for "Twilight". What chapter did that dream eventually become?
* When did Stephenie Meyer find the most time to do her writing?
* After her dream, Stephenie Meyer began to write from that point to the end of the book, then she started on the beginning. When did she connect the beginning of the book with the chapter she dreamt about?
* Stephenie Meyer used the works of what two authors to name Edward?