Some sample questions from this category:
* To which small town are the Pickwickians off to in the second chapter?
* In chapter three, we are regaled with the first of many short tales within the novel. What is the tale called here, as told by a fellow with the unfortunate moniker 'Dismal Jemmy'?
* Chapter four includes the introduction of the Wardle family, the patriarch being a friend of Mr. Tracy Tupman, one of our faithful Pickwickians. We also meet with the servant boy of the Wardle family, a slothful boy who goes by what given name?
* Chapter five now and our friends are riding to Manor Farm, Dingley Dell. What unfortunate incident befalls the Pickwickian friends on their way to this destination?
* The Pickwickians make it out to the Wardles' country house after an exhilaratingly long walk. After freshening up they are reunited with the Wardle family, including the charming old mother of Mr. Wardle. From what disability does she suffer?