Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of the following books was NOT written by Isabel Allende?
* This highly praised Gabriel Garcia Marquez novel tells, through the voices and experiences of the Buendia family, the story of the birth and growth of a small town called Macondo. It is filled with many colorful characters.
* In this Isabelle Allende novel, the reader hears twenty-three rich, vibrant, and enchanting stories as told by the narrator to her lover, Rolf Carle.
* Where was Isabel Allende raised, where she has spent most of her life?
* Famous Colombian novelist, won the Nobel Prize in 1982.