Some sample questions from this category:
* "I will be. Just as soon as we're a thousand miles away from here, in sunny California with the Rockies between us and Nebraska."
* "Oh yes," He waved his cigarette holder negligently. "Even a motion picture of the two of you in that Bayside Motel. A camera was behind the mirror. But pictures are hardly the same, are they?"
* "No, Mr. Morrison. You're the one who doesn't understand. You don't have any choice. When I told you the treatment had already begun, I was speaking the literal truth. I would have thought you'd tipped to that by now."
* "We're going to clean the whole basement level. Nobody's touched it for twelve years. Helluva mess. We're going to use hoses."
* "He said he could still see his dad," Henry answered, "But he said it was like he was buried in gray jelly...and it was all kinda mashed together. He said his clothes were all stickin' in and out of his skin, like they was melted to his body."