Some sample questions from this category:
* Our old friend John McClane was sent to retrieve computer hacker Matt Farrell. When Farrell answered the door he claimed to be someone else. Who did he claim to be?
* Unbeknownst to McClane and Farrell, the terrorists had already targeted Matt for elimination, via a bomb in his computer. This would be activated by the pressing of a certain key. What ended up hitting the key and detonating the bomb?
* Although the main bad guys were English speaking, some of their terrorists for hire, or henchmen if you will, spoke a different language. What was it?
* When McClane finally got Farrell into the car to take him to F.B.I. headquarters, there was a song playing on the car radio. Who was the song by?
* McClane protested that he listened to the news on the radio (if not to current music) but Farrell ridiculed this, claiming that the news was totally manipulated to control the public. What emotion did Farrell claim was being cultivated by newscasts?