Some sample questions from this category:
* What significant event has just happened in the Vatican, at the beginning of the movie?
* Vittoria and her colleagues were researching at CERN, Geneva. They produced a small sample of antimatter, which was stored securely in a canister. How did the intruder gain access into the room that housed the canister?
* Langdon was a Professor of Religious Symbology at Harvard University. A Vatican police official came to Harvard. He showed Langdon a piece of paper with an ambigrammatic word printed on it. What was the word?
* The assassin executed his plan well. He checked on his laptop about the wire transfer information. After making sure that he had received all the money promised, he escaped. What was his fate?
* Camerlengo Patrick, Langdon and Vetra headed to the St. Peter's Tomb and they found the canister containing the antimatter. The time was running out. What eventually happened to the canister?