Some sample questions from this category:
* The first voice we hear in the movie is not Val Kilmer's, but Jim Morrison's -- it's a recording of one of his poems from the collection 'An American Prayer.' Which one is it?
* Which real-life member of The Doors has a cameo in the movie?
* As the title of the film floats across the screen, we hear the first actual Doors song in the movie. Which song is it?
* Pamela Courson (Meg Ryan) first meets Jim when he climbs a tree and crawls through her second-story window. She asks him, 'You have a problem with doors?' What is Jim's oddly appropriate reply?
* Which eventual member of The Doors does Morrison meet first?