Some sample questions from this category:
* The original story idea for "The Italian Job" came from which writer?
* Just before the job takes place, Charlie and the gang run through the details. When one gang member inadvertently uses the word "square" (as in town square), Charlie corrects him. What word should he have used?
* Right, onto the film itself... The opening song ("On Days Like These") features which singer?
* When Charlie Croker is released from prison, his girlfriend Lorna picks him up in a stolen diplomatic car (not a good start on his first day out of jail). But from which ambassador did she "borrow" it?
* When Charlie introduces the gang to each other, he describes one gang member thus: "he's just done three years in Parkhurst, and is as honest as the day is long." But which gang member?