Some sample questions from this category:
* Who portrays the character of Don Birnam?
* Don's brother, in an effort to provide a more suitable environment, has made arrangements to go to a farm. Before they depart, however, Don schemes to have a few more drinks. Where has he hidden a bottle of whiskey?
* In a state of despair, Don desperately ransacks his apartment in an unsuccessful search for another bottle. Furthermore, Don doesn't have any money and no one will give him any credit. How does Don manage to obtain something to drink?
* Just having purchased a couple of bottles of the cheapest rye whiskey, Don revisits his favorite watering hole. Don entertains Nat with a story of how he plans to smuggle his ill-gotten whiskey onto the farm. How does Nat respond to Don's plot?
* In a conversation with Nat, Don acknowledges that alcohol has a significant detrimental effect on his body, yet the psychological effect makes him feel supreme. Of the following people, with whom, does he not compare himself?