Some sample questions from this category:
* When we meet WALL-E, he is tirelessly cleaning up the masses of garbage left behind on Earth. Who or what is his one companion?
* At the end of the day, WALL-E takes his lunch box back to his home. How does he amuse himself in the evening?
* WALL-E takes his lunch box with him every day, but he uses it to collect things from among the garbage he is cleaning up. What does he find when he pries the door off of what looks like an old refrigerator?
* When EVE arrives, she tries to communicate with WALL-E, using various different languages. What English word does WALL-E respond to?
* WALL-E becomes quite smitten with EVE. He shows her his movie and offers her all his treasures. What does she do when he offers her the plant?