Some sample questions from this category:
* What film marked Orson Welles' debut as film actor, director, producer, and screenplay writer?
* In 1948, Orson Welles directed, produced, wrote the screenplay for, and played the lead role in what Shakespearean movie?
* In what 1946 film does Orson Welles play Franz Kindler, a Nazi war criminal hiding out as a professor with a clock obsession in a Connecticut college town?
* In what 1948 classic does Orson Welles play an Irish sailor framed for murder by his then wife Rita Hayworth?
* In what film does Orson Welles play Jonathan Wilk, based on Clarence Darrow, attorney for murderers Stiener and Straus, taken from the notorious 1924 Leopold and Loeb murder case?