Some sample questions from this category:
* Kirk may be marooned on an isolated planet, with the Enterprise traveling away at warp speed, but we all know he'll end up right back on the bridge of the starship. How does Kirk make his return?
* Trailed by Scotty, Kirk makes his way to the bridge, intent on forcing Spock to show that he is not in control of his emotions. What taunt finally breaks through Spock's composure?
* The Enterprise is in position. Kirk and Spock are in the transporter room, preparing to beam aboard the enemy ship. They might not come back, so this is the moment for sweethearts to say goodbye. Whose romance do we see unfolding here?
* Armed with the inside knowledge they need, Kirk goes to rescue Captain Pike while Spock sets out to destroy the giant drill that's threatening Earth. What unusual tool does Spock have at his disposal?
* In the 2009 movie, where is James T. Kirk born?