Some sample questions from this category:
* In 2000, the famous Belgian radio station 'Studio Brussel' organized a contest, called 'De Prijs'. The object of the contest was to cover the song 'I Can't Live In A Living Room'. The winning band was from Kontich. What's its name?
* Which musician started his career as guitarist of dEUS, and founded the bands 'Kiss My Jazz' and 'Gore Slut'? Actually he's the guitarist of Dead Man Ray. Who is he?
* Which of these bands has Axel Peleman been in? (Axel Peleman is the former singer of Ashbury Faith.)
* Which of the following bands didn't play in the finals of 'Humo's Rock Rally' in 1992?
* Which of the following bands sings in Dutch?