Some sample questions from this category:
* The Animals began gaining popularity in 1964, when they released their debut single 'Baby Let Me Take You Home.' But before 1964, a few of the members had been in a band under a different name. What name did the band originally go by until 1963?
* This next song goes "Baby, do you understand me now? Sometimes I get a little mad. But don't you know that no one alive can always be an angel. When things go wrong I feel real bad." Which song is this?
* Finish the lyric: "We gotta get out of this place if it's the last thing we ever do. We gotta get out of this place 'cause ______"?
* After almost a complete lineup change, what did Eric Burdon change the band name to?
* After even more lineup changes, Burdon finally pulled the plug on The Animals. What year was it when they finally broke up?