Some sample questions from this category:
* The song "Bluebirds Over the White Cliffs of Dover" was a hit for Dame Vera Lynn in 1941. In the song there is reference made to a little boy. What is the boy's name?
* This song was based on a poem penned by a German soldier, Hans Leip, during WWI. In 1938, another German, Norbert Schultze, added music and it quickly became a favorite war tune to both Allies and Axis. What is the song?
* This song was written by a young Canadian woman named Ruth Lowe, and was recorded in 1940 by Frank Sinatra, becoming Sinatra's first hit of his career. What was the song?
* Known as "America's Wartime Sweethearts", the Andrews Sisters recorded all but one of the following songs. Which one did they NOT record?
* In the popular WWII song "Apple Blossom Time" made popular by the Andrews Sisters, the name of a month is mentioned. What is the month?