Some sample questions from this category:
* Complete the lyric. "California is a garden of Eden, a paradise to live in or see; _________ "
* What song are these words from? "Wherever little children are hungry and cry, wherever people ain't free. Wherever men are fightin' for their rights, That's where I'm a-gonna be, Ma. That's where I'm a-gonna be."
* Complete the lyric. "Who are these friends, all scattered like dry leaves? ______ "
* "Yes, as through this world I've wandered I've seen lots of funny men; some will rob you with a six-gun _______ "
* "Cross the mountains to the sea , come the wife and kids and me. It's a hot old dusty highway _______ "