Some sample questions from this category:
* "Well, Mama said it's just make believe. You can't believe everything you see. So, baby, close your eyes to the lullabies on the news tonight."
* "I need some air if I'm going to live through this experience--reminds me of a clock that just won't tick."
* "Everyone laughed at her joke as if they never even heard it before. And maybe they were truly amused, but every word that she spoke was a bore."
* "Maybe she thinks I know something. Maybe. Maybe she thinks it's fine. Maybe she knows something I don't. I'm so tired--tired of trying."
* "It's as common as something that nobody knows: her beauty will follow wherever she goes."