Some sample questions from this category:
* Which song from the first album "Kansas" contains the lyric: "The fool and the wise man both burn at the stake".
* The stage for which song from the "Song for America" is set with the words: "On a winter's night, stars are cold and bright in the sky, the slumber of the earth is pure and deep".
* In the song "Point of Know Return" the singer finds a note. The person who wrote the note "Wrote that when you could see it, you ...".
* "Here all life abounds" is a recurring lyric in the first two verses of which song?
* The last half of this quiz will deal with Kansas' lyrics. We'll start with an easy one. In "Carry On, Wayward Son" the wayward son is advised to "Lay your weary head to rest, don't you cry ...".