Some sample questions from this category:
* "I used to live in New York City. Everything here was dark and dirty. Outside my window was a steeple, with a clock that always said ...." What time was it on the clock?
* Which Mamas and Papas hit do the following lyrics come from? "You don't understand, that a girl like me can love just one man."
* "Every other day, (every other day), every other day of the week is fine (fine, yeah)" Which day was not fine?
* In which song was Mama Cass "Craving your kiss"?
* "But what can I do: I'm lonely too, and it makes me feel so good to know she'll never leave me." Which song do these lyrics come from?