Some sample questions from this category:
* From which classic tune would you find the following lyrics?:
"Sunrise, wrong side of another day
Sky high and six thousand miles away
Don't know how long I've been awake"?
* Which song contains the following lyrics:
"Only way to feel the noise is when it's good and loud
So good you can't believe it screaming with the crowd"?
* In which song would you find the following:
"There ain't no way, you'll see another day
I'm shooting out your lights
Bring you eternal night"?
* Which tune contains the following:
"I know you thought you're a real operator
But I don't know why
All you had was a bankroll, babe
And a glint in your eye
I'm high-steppin' like an Indian brave"?
* What classic Motorhead song do the following lyrics come from:
"Here's the story, there's only me
No other place for you to be
It's only you babe, it's only you
I can't believe the things you do"?