Some sample questions from this category:
* Edward, son of the weak Edward II, was one of the greatest kings England ever had. This splendid warrior was crowned in 1327 after his father's abdication (and subsequent murder). How old was the teen prince when he became king?
* The first years of Edward's reign were placed under the control of a council of barons and of the court dominated by the proud Mortimer. Who led the barons?
* Once Edward seized the power for good, what happened to the Lord Protector Roger Mortimer?
* In 1348, Edward decided to promote and glorify knighthood by establishing a famous order of chivalry. What was it?
* In 1333, Edward and his well disciplined army won an important battle at Halidon Hill. Which adversary did they defeat?