Some sample questions from this category:
* Prior to his conversion to Christianity, Paul (then Saul) consented to the murder of Stephen. What did Saul do during this conflict?
* Whom did Paul confront "to the face," because he separated himself from the Gentiles?
* Though Paul generally confronted and opposed those who insisted converts be circumcised, he did not in every instance resist that pressure. Whom did he circumcise?
* With what fellow laborer did Paul have such a sharp conflict that the two ended up parting ways at Antioch?
* What magician (or sorcerer) did Paul confront, saying, "O full of subtlety and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?"