Some sample questions from this category:
* Complete the following quote that the Shulammite woman narrated regarding a dream she had about her husband:
"By night on my bed I sought him whom my soul loveth: I sought him, but ________________."
* The Shulammite woman maintained her purity and virginity for Solomon whom she sincerely wanted to be her future husband:
"A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a ________________."
How does this biblical quote end?
* What kind of song is the 'Song of Solomon'?
* What does verse 2:15 (KJV) say the vines have?
* What was Solomon's chariot made out of?