Some sample questions from this category:
* In par'shat Chayai Sarah, Sarah dies in the very first pasuk. She had lived 127 years. She died in Kiriat-Arbah (the city of four), in the land of Chevron. According to Rashi, what was the significance or foreshadowing of the name Kiriat-Arbah?
* In Par'shat Kedoshim, we are giving many laws regarding many topics (holiness, Shabbat, parents, human relations, dietary laws, etc.). One law says 'Lo Tenachashu'. What is this law forbidding?
* Unlike most kosher animal groups, this animal group's kashrut laws are identified by a list of names rather than by characteristics.
* The first five books of the Bible are sometimes called the Pentetuch. What other term is often used?
* Of the following, which is the only commandment repeated in all five books of the Pentetuch?