Some sample questions from this category:
* Moses' mother was brave in sending her child, encased in a basket, into the unknown waters of the Nile. Who found and claimed the baby?
* Moses grew up in a royal household despite his humble Hebrew birth. But when he was older, he did something that made Pharaoh so angry that the king tried to kill Moses! What did Moses do?
* Moses stayed in the land of Midian after he ran away from Pharaoh. He ended up getting along with a priest of Midian whose name was Jethro. In fact, they got along so well that Jethro let Moses marry one of his daughters. What was her name?
* Once he married, Moses began a family right away, as was customary in Biblical times. What was his first son's name?
* While Moses' family affairs are interesting, let's move on to some more enlightening aspects of his life. At what mountain did he encounter the burning bush, where the Lord spoke to him?