Some sample questions from this category:
* According to the Bible (Judges chapters 13-14), what are Samson's parents' names?
* The incident with the young lion becomes the background to Samson's riddle to the Philistines of Timnath. The riddle sets a bet between Samson and the Philistines. What are the stakes of this bet?
* On two separate occasions, what animals does Samson use in his battles against the Philistines?
* The doors of the gate of which Philistine city are removed and carried away by Samson?
* Finally, Samson was "vexed unto death" by Delilah and he surrendered his secret to her. Delilah gets her payment. Samson's locks of hair are cut and he loses his strength. What is the immediate punishment that the Philistine captors inflict upon Samson?