Some sample questions from this category:
* This wildflower has been used to treat dyspepsia, skin eruptions, and hemorrhage, and also a yellow dye and an insect repellent.
* Algonquin Indians used it as a source of dye and applied it to their bodies and faces as ceremonial paint.
* The ancient Indians of Mexico and Texas called these soft cacti 'mezcal'.
* This flower got its name because it was a dietary staple of the forty-niners in California's gold rush days.
* The roots of this plant were the original source of the gummy confection now made from sugar, gelatin, and other ingredients.