Some sample questions from this category:
* Which of these is NOT a scale for measuring earthquakes?
* What is the name for a minor quake that occurs before the main earthquake?
* What do the letters USGS stand for?
* The word "seismic" means earthquake, and most discussions of earthquake activity are likely to include this term in some form. For example: Seismologist - scientist who studies earthquakes. From what language did this word originate?
* When referring to earthquakes, what is a "fault"?