Some sample questions from this category:
* You come in to Dr. Deputy complaining of sore throat, pain when swallowing, fever, aches, chills and swollen neck glands. Please don't breathe on Dr. Deputy. What's the matter with you?
* You have been diagnosed with a deviated septum. Where would that be?
* Dr. Deputy observes that your mouth and one eyelid droop. You also appear to be unable to move one side of your face. What's the matter?
* Emerson Moser, senior crayon maker for Crayola, was actually color blind. What colors can a person usually with a form of color blindness not perceive?
* You come in with a cough that sounds like barking. You are wheezing, have a fever, have trouble swallowing and have general cold symptoms. I should also mention that you are a child. What's the matter?