Some sample questions from this category:
* First of all, some basic lymphatic knowledge. What is the main function of the lymphatic system?
* Which one of the following organs is NOT a part of the lymphatic system?
* The spleen is an organ that plays an important role in the lymphatic system's disease fighting abilities. Where is the spleen located?
* The lymphatic system includes 500 to 700 very small organs scattered throughout the body, connected by a series of vessels. What is the name given to these organs that are used to help remove waste products from the cells?
* Lymph nodes can sometimes become swollen and painful, a condition called lymphadenopathy. Which of the following is NOT a reason why your lymph nodes might swell?