Some sample questions from this category:
* In this position, the patient is lying on their back, with knees straight and arms at the sides.
* Patient lying on stomach, with knees straight, forearms may be under the head.
* Patient lying on back, with knees bent and feet flat on the examination table; arms are at sides.
* Patient lying on back, with knees bent, thighs apart, and feet resting in stirrups.
* The patient's head, chest, and knees are flat against the examining table; knees are bent and weight is resting mainly on the knees and chest.