Some sample questions from this category:
* In one year, Bowman released two parallel card sets of different sizes, known as "Bowman Large" and "Bowman Small". In which year did this occur?
* The 1955 Topps All-American set contained the rookie card for which of the following?
* Brian Piccolo's rookie card was in the 1969 Topps set. His only other card was one of the 4-in-1 inserts in that set, which consisted of punch-out minis of four players. Which of the following players was not on the 4-in-1 card with Brian Piccolo?
* The cards from the 1949 Leaf set contained an offer on the back of the cards. If you sent in five wrappers and a dime, you would receive which of the following?
* Which of the following did not have a rookie card in the 1957 Topps set?