Some sample questions from this category:
* Graham Farmer played for East Perth, Geelong, and West Perth between 1953 and 1971. Under what nickname is he better known?
* In 1993, Neil Elvis "Nicky" Winmar of St. Kilda club responded to racist taunts by doing what?
* Which of the following families is not known for their success in AFL?
* Who was the indigenous player to win AFLs highest award, the Brownlow Medal in 2006?
* With 243 games for Western Australian team South Fremantle, 17 state games, 2 Sandover Medals, and 5 club Fairest and Best awards, which player has been described as the "Greatest player never to play AFL"?