Some sample questions from this category:
* Although cigarette cards and other limited card sets have been around for decades, which company was the first to produce Aussie Rules trading cards on a regular (annual) basis, from 1963 until 1987?
* Which company had a brief flirtation with the football card market in the late 1980s and early 1990s, approximately the same time they attempted to enter the market for cricket cards?
* Which former VFL/AFL player formed his own company (which later went bankrupt), to design a unique card set in 1996, prompting a copyright war with the Australian Football League (AFL) over the exclusive use of players' images on merchandise?
* Which year saw the introduction of the "Draft Pick Signature" concept?
* Which company is Australia's largest manufacturer/distributor (?!?!?) of protective plastic pocket sheets and other essential protective trading card goods?