Some sample questions from this category:
* At the close of the 20th century, five AFL (VFL) players had kicked more than 1000 goals during their careers, Tony Locket, Gordon Coventry, Jason Dunstall, Gary Ablett and Doug Wade. Who was number six on that list?
* Four players won the Brownlow Medal 3 times during the 20th century, but who had 9 years between his first and his third win?
* St Kilda is a foundation club whose involvement in the VFL dates back before 1897, but it took them until 1966 to win their first premiership. Who kicked the winning point in their Grand Final win against Collingwood?
* Which AFL team, playing at the end of the 1880's and early 1900's, had a red guernsey with four blue vertical stripes and a single yellow stripe up the centre?
* Since the formation of the VFL in 1897 every Victorian based team, except for University, have won the premiership. But which Victorian team has the best strike rate (ie. who had the best win-loss record in Grand Finals at the close of the 20th century)?