Some sample questions from this category:
* Every year, for as long as three weeks, the Hanshin Tigers of Osaka have to go on a long road trip called the 'Road of Death', and it always hurts the team. They have to do this because ...
* The St. Louis Cardinals were famous for their huge minor-league chain which contracted hundreds of players. How many minor-league affiliates does the average Japanese team have?
* Many Japanese teams bear the names of the companies that own them. For example, the Seibu Lions are owned by a real-estate mogul. Which of the following, owner - industry association, is NOT true?
* Who was the first 'gaijin' to manage a Japanese baseball team?
* Who was the foreign player who pitched for the Tokyo Giants in 1936?