Some sample questions from this category:
* The 42nd Grey Cup is considered one of the best CFL Championship games ever played. It was held in Toronto, Ontario in 1954. Which of the following teams scored 12 points in the fourth quarter to take the game away from the Montreal Allouettes?
* The 50th Grey Cup, or as it became known, "The Fog Bowl", was played in Toronto Ontario in 1962. Which team won the Cup with a score of 28-27?
* In 1972, the Hamilton Tiger Cats were victors in the 60th Grey Cup, which was played at Ivor Wynne Stadium in Hamilton Ontario. Which team did Hamilton beat after a low scoring game that started the fourth quarter in a 10-10 tie?
* The Edmonton Eskimos won the 75th Grey Cup in 1987 by a score of 38-36, with a game-winning last second field goal by Jerry Kauric. Which team did Edmonton defeat?
* The 76th Grey Cup game saw two firsts. It was the first Grey Cup won by a team that had only a .500 season. The B.C Lions lost this game by one point. Which team won the 76th Grey Cup in 1988?