Some sample questions from this category:
* Which Cub player wore the number 18?
* Kenny Holtzman threw a no-hitter against the Atlanta Braves on August 19. What was so unusual about the no-hitter?
* Tom Seaver never threw a no-hitter in his career. On July 9th, he came close against the Cubs. With one out in the ninth, which Cub player broke Seaver's no-hit bid with a single?
* The Chicago Cubs won 14 of their first 15 games in '69 including a dramatic opening day extra-inning victory over Phillies 7-6. Which Cub hit the game winning home run.
* Joe Niekro was a young pitcher with the Cubs in '69. On April 25, he was traded to the expansion San Diego Padres for which player?