Some sample questions from this category:
* This fast bowler played 70 tests for Australia and took 355 wickets at an impressive average of 23.92. Post-retirement he is known for his work in training young fast bowlers. Who is this great pace bowler?
* One of the all-time great wicket keepers, he played 95 tests for Australia and effected 355 dismissals. He is in the record books as a part of the most successful wicket keeper and bowler combination. Can you guess his name?
* One of the tallest bowlers of all times, he was nicknamed as 'bean-pole'. This bowler has a bowling average of 24.63 in tests. Can you identify this left arm fast bowler?
* This captain of Australia was known for his batting and captaincy. He scored 7000+ runs in test matches and took 157 catches, mostly in first slip. He is one of the few cricketers to have scored a triple century in test cricket. Who is he?
* In his career as opener, he played 74 tests with an average of 42.83 with 14 centuries and a top score of 219. He was involved in an infamous on-field spat with Rahul Dravid. Can you identify this well-known cricketer and commentator?